Modified on: Thu, 13 Oct, 2016 at 11:27 AM
- List of the competent authorities of the Member States (see attachment)
- List of approved laboratories that are competent to perform the required tests regarding detergents (see attachment)
- List of associations and federations active in the detergents sector (see attachment)
- List of the 26 allergenic substances that must be present on the label from a concentration of > 0.01% w / w (see attachment)
- List of Member States' national restrictions on phosphates and other phosphorous compounds (see attachment)
Guidance regarding the Detergents Regulation (Source: AISE)
- Guidance regarding the detection of biodegradability according to Article 9(2) (Source: CESIO) (see attachment)
- Guidance regarding the biodegradability of surfactants (Source: AISE / CESIO / ECOSOL / FECC) (see attachment)
- Brochure for institutional and industrial users (in Dutch or French; Source: DETIC)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.