The following information relates to the protection of your personal data. This is the data that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly: your first name, surname, e-mail address, ...
Personal data is collected when:
- you surf on the pages of the 'Helpdesk Biocides, Chemicals, CLP & Products' of the FPS HFCSE (Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment). In your browser, those pages begin with ‘http://www.helpdeskdppc.be/…'. When a link takes you to another portal site, a website, an online application or a social network, you must check the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data used by those responsible for those services;
- you contact us.
You are protected in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (entered into force on 25 May 2018) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR);
- the Act of 8 december 1992 on the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of personal data (consolidated version available in Dutch or French).
1. LEGAL BASES AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OPERATIONS
Personal data is collected and processed with the aim of:
- informing you (communication concerning changes in legislation or procedures, events, ...);
- answering your questions;
- providing you with a personal account (if you subscribe yourself).
Data is also collected and processed anonymously:
- for statistical and qualitative purpose, with the aim of improving our services;
- to provide you with an answer in your language.
If your request for information or services is intended for another department, we provide you with the particulars of that department and you are free to choose whether or not to contact them.
2. PROCESSED DATA
The table below lists the situations in which personal data are automatically collected and processed by the 'Helpdesk Biocides, Chemicals, CLP & Products' of the FPS HFCSE (Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment):
DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
|You create a ticket in order to pose a specific question.||Surname, e-mail address (*), phone number, country, postal code|
[(*) = verplicht veld], met als doel de uitwisseling van e-mails en berichtgeving via het helpdeskplatform.
|U creëert een persoonlijke account.||Surname (*), first name (*), e-mail address (*), phone number (*), postal address (*) [(*) = required field], with the aim of:|
The other personal data that may be processed is listed in the data processing register..
Data that is not of a personal nature is automatically collected without linking it to your IP address and therefore with respect for your privacy. It is used to generate statistics and to improve the functionality of the helpdesk :
-function (lawyer, company, federation, independent, …).
4. STORAGE DURATION
The 'Helpdesk Biocides, Chemicals, CLP & Products' of the FPS HFCSE (Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment) guarantees the security (integrity and confidentiality) of your personal data. It is protected against unauthorised access, unauthorised use, loss and unauthorised changes.
To this end, we use security methods and procedures that we will not describe in detail here for security reasons.
Please note: Appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures are taken to guarantee a level of security that is appropriate with regard to the risks.
6. RIGHT OF INSPECTION, MODIFICATION, OBJECTION AND DELETION
You have certain rights relating to the personal data that we use: the right of inspection, the right of modification, the right to object and the right to have data deleted.
Your application will be processed within 30 calendar days. If your application is complex or if our department has to deal with a large number of applications, that period may be extended by 60 days.
Please send an e-mail or letter to our Data Protection Officer together with a scanned copy or paper copy of your identity document containing your signature to the following address in order to exercise your rights:
Place Victor Horta 40/10
If you consider that the 'Helpdesk Biocides, Chemicals, CLP & Products' of the FPS HFCSE (Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment) has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
Rue de la Presse 35
For more information about our data protection policy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at: