!!! THIS IS THE NATIONAL TRANSITIONAL PROCEDURE ACCORDING TO THE BELGIAN RD ON BIOCIDAL PRODUCTS !!! Look at the European procedure when the active substances are approved at European level.
From January 2018 on, a request for notification has to be introduced at the latest 6 months BEFORE the date of approval defined at EU level! Any application submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
To submit an application for notification, you must create a paper request (via the notification form) or electronic dossier (via the tool 'Application Form Generator') and pay a fee of € 500 (see the attached overview table for deviant amounts such as concerning the modification of a notification).
From July 2017, the safety data sheets of the non-active ingredients must be added to the application.
Regarding the in-situ generation of an active substance on the basis of one or more precursors (with biocide intention), you also have to comply with the notification procedure.
- Information regarding submitting the dossier and administrative management
- Please note the requirements of Article 95 of the Biocidal Products Regulation concerning suppliers of active substances (Dutch / French)
- Information regarding the processing time of your dossier
- Information regarding the payment of the fee
- Information regarding the annual contribution of sales volume
- Information regarding the approval number that has to appear on your label
- Information regarding the closed circuit (Dutch/ French)